Help!!!

Noella says: Ola!

Girassol says: Olá Noella! :) Então como estão todos por ai?

Noella says: V r al fyn

Girassol says: Can you read portuguese?

Noella says: No nt realy.... Bt i can speak


Girassol says: Yes, your gradma told me :) You have to practice and come to Portugal to visit us! ;)

Noella says: Okay.... Hw r al of u?

Girassol says: We're ok! me and B are a expecting a baby any momment now!

Noella says: Bt first i hav 2 mak a passaport

Girassol says: Yes, but that's easy! :)

Noella says: Koool Tel dat 2 papa

Girassol says: :) I will ask uncle eddie to tell him! ;)

Noella says: Koool So wen r u cumin? 2 goa

Girassol says: I would love to, but with MR which is 2 and with the baby we won't be able to go as soon has we'd like, we'll see! But we will go, i just don't know when.

Noella says: Okay... Wad tym is it der?

Girassol says: 10h am, and there?

Noella says: Its aftrnoon 3ish Am bac...............

Girassol says: hi

Noella says: Heya

Girassol says: So, don't you have classes?

Noella says: I do 4m 8 2 1:15 den tuitions in hindi n maths... 4m 3 2 5.... I dnt go 2 skool or tuitions 2day... Cuz am nt wel

Girassol says: Ah, ok

Noella says: Did u c my bday pics n christmas 1s

Girassol says: No, where are they?

Noella says: On facebook... In my profyl. Um hav 2 go. Ttyl

Conseguem ajudar-me  a traduzir esta conversa?! E ainda dizem que os jovens portugueses estragam a nossa língua... Afinal o fenómeno é global! 

1 comentário:

  1. Até acho que se percebe muito bem! Tirando aí a frase das aulas...:)

    CalorDeOutono

    ResponderEliminar